We had our 3 month pictures today at Harmony Designs Photography studio in Cummings Station in downtown Nashville this morning. Technically, they are a couple of weeks later than three months, but I was trying to give him some tummy time experience before the shoot. I am so excited to see the pictures because I think they are going to turn out really great. April Hollingsworth always does such a fantastic job, so if you are ever looking for someone to do family shots, wedding, newborn, etc., she's your girl.
I am really excited because we did a lobster theme on one during his newborn shots and have decided to carry on our "lobstah" theme on one of the shots during this session. I have become a big fan of our stuffed lobstah sent to him by his Aunt Kellie Fenesan, which she got in Boston.
We also added in his Boston Red Sox green "monstah" toy that my friend Liz Laxton got him as well for one of the shots. I think it will be really cute. He was trying to eat the lobstah and the monstah while she was taking his picture.
Blake did really well for April through the shoot, until the very end, but he was getting hungry and ready for a nap.
All in all it was a really great shoot, and I can't wait to see the outcome. April has a beautiful studio, so it is always a pleasure going in there. Plus you are downtown and close to all the hip restaurants if you want to grab a bite to eat before or after. It was really nice to be downtown since it has been so long since I have been down there. After all the last time we had a family shoot, he was just a newborn and it was right after my emergency c-section so I wasn't really up to par yet. Those c-sections take a little while to heal. I thought I felt like my normal self at 8 weeks, but I realized at 12 weeks that it does take a good 12 weeks or so to actually feel better. I still have issues with the scar but that is a whole other blog that I won't force on you. So to sum it up, it was nice to be downtown on a sunny, beautiful day like today.
No comments:
Post a Comment