So what do I decide to do today while Matt is at work? I mean other than go to the grocery store, vacuum, dust, do the dishes and throw my yummy chicken taco prep into the crock pot. I decided to put together the jumperoo because Blake is holding himself extremely well and his legs are so strong, these arms need a little bit of a break now and then. I think I did a pretty good job. The only part that stumped me in the directions was the seat. I feel like the directions could have been a little more clear in that aspect, but a few tries and I figured it out. Maybe they should hire me as the person to write the directions out. That could be my next job!
We haven't tried it yet because he is in the process of taking a nap, but as soon as he wakes and is fed and happy, we are going to give it a go! See pictures below for a view of part of the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment